TO DO, 2015:
- invest time and energy wisely. (frivolous people, places, and pastimes don't ever return.)
- when you invest poorly, learn your lesson. (move on gracefully.)
- when someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time. (- maya angelou.)
- think critically, but not hypercritically.
- insist on living out your dreams. (dedicate yourself.)
- simplify your life. (if it doesn't matter, get rid of it.)
- clarify your language. (if it doesn't matter, don't say it.)
- demand happiness now via painting, gardening, traveling, riding, writing, singing, playing, dancing, dining, diving, gardening, laughing, loving. (note that thinking doesn't belong here.)
- take more photos.
- create more art.
- smell more roses.
- be thankful. for everything.
- be willing to change at any time in the name of happiness.
- don't be afraid. (remember... it's all working out perfectly.)
i'm so excited to welcome 2015. i think it's going to be the very best one yet.
and in honor of 2014, here's a toast to my old family, my new family, my blood family, the memories we made and the lessons we learned together along the way.
*(click on photo to view series in slideshow format/fit to screen)